About Me

My Photo
Nell Huriean
I am me and that's all I can be...I'm not perfect and never claimed to be...but I am happy with who I am and with the decisions I have made in my life... NoBOdy perfectly noe EvERYTHINg AbouT me... I am a daughter, a SisteR, a Grand-Daughter, A niece, a cousin, a FrienD, a StudeNt, a Young girl And a grown woman. I aM confident And SCArED, TERRIFied anD exited. I am LovING AND cARing and thoughtful anD hOPEful. I am Shy anD friendly, anD careful AND carleSS. I am hard working anD determined But a little scared on tHe inside. I PraY to GOD and CrY My tEaRS. i listen To Others & olwez gave a chance for someone who deserved itz. I LoVE yoU anD I want yoU But nOt so close. I aM everything anD nothing alL at OnCE..feel free to visit my blog yaa..all about my Tales... Nell Heart you...
View my complete profile

love2


Sunday, April 3, 2011

WaT women Need To be Happy ???




It's not difficult to make a woman happy. A man only needs to be: 

1. a friend 
2. a companion 
3. a lover 

4. a brother 
                                                                       5. a father 
6. a master 
7. a chef 
8.  a psychologist 
9. a sexologist 
10. a psychiatrist
11. a stylist
12.  a good listener 
13. a good father 
14. very clean 
15. intelligent 
16. funny 
17. understanding 
18. passionate 
19. capable 
20. true 
21. ambitious 
22. tolerant 

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO: 


23. give her compliments regularly 
24. be honest 
25. not stress her out 

26. not look at oth girls 


AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO: 

27. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself 
28. give her lots of time, especially time for herself 
29. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes 




IT IS VERY IMPORTANT: 
30. Never to forget: 
* birthdays 
* anniversaries 
* arrangements she makes

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates