About Me

My Photo
Nell Huriean
I am me and that's all I can be...I'm not perfect and never claimed to be...but I am happy with who I am and with the decisions I have made in my life... NoBOdy perfectly noe EvERYTHINg AbouT me... I am a daughter, a SisteR, a Grand-Daughter, A niece, a cousin, a FrienD, a StudeNt, a Young girl And a grown woman. I aM confident And SCArED, TERRIFied anD exited. I am LovING AND cARing and thoughtful anD hOPEful. I am Shy anD friendly, anD careful AND carleSS. I am hard working anD determined But a little scared on tHe inside. I PraY to GOD and CrY My tEaRS. i listen To Others & olwez gave a chance for someone who deserved itz. I LoVE yoU anD I want yoU But nOt so close. I aM everything anD nothing alL at OnCE..feel free to visit my blog yaa..all about my Tales... Nell Heart you...
View my complete profile

love2


Monday, August 1, 2011

Juz a little Advise for a Gurlz...


NEVER SETTLE, YOU DESERVE  BETTER
They always say, “never settle for less.” Never be okay with receiving less than you deserve. But how do you know what you deserve? You find yourself in a relationship where he doesn’t remember every little thing. But that’s okay, you tell yourself, because it’s not like you’ll find a guy who does. You don’t feel like the number one thing in his life, but are you ever going to find someone like that? Probably not, you tell yourself. So you take what you can get, because you realize you probably won’t get more than this.
Your heart will disagree though. Every time he forgets to call, your heart will cry out and ask why he forget. Every time he misses an event, your heart will demand to know what’s more important than you. Every time this happens, your heart will fracture a little more until one day you wake up and find you’re holding an unrecognizable pile of shattered pieces which once used to be your heart. You will know when you are receiving less. When you start to doubt and begin to wonder if you’re doing something wrong, then it’s less. When you lie awake at night and dream of something more, then you know it’s less. If you dream of someone else, then he’s definitely less.
So let me tell you one more time. You deserve the best. If you don’t feel a 100% of effort in the relationship, then it’s not what you deserve. Don’t feel the need to stay just because. If you don’t want to be in the relationship, leave. Break up and move on. Learn and look. Look for something better, because you deserve the best and nothing less.
And one day, you will find it and it will be so perfectly amazing. There will be ups and downs, but even at its worse it will be better than those other relationships at their best. So keep looking. Don’t give up..

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates