About Me

My Photo
Nell Huriean
I am me and that's all I can be...I'm not perfect and never claimed to be...but I am happy with who I am and with the decisions I have made in my life... NoBOdy perfectly noe EvERYTHINg AbouT me... I am a daughter, a SisteR, a Grand-Daughter, A niece, a cousin, a FrienD, a StudeNt, a Young girl And a grown woman. I aM confident And SCArED, TERRIFied anD exited. I am LovING AND cARing and thoughtful anD hOPEful. I am Shy anD friendly, anD careful AND carleSS. I am hard working anD determined But a little scared on tHe inside. I PraY to GOD and CrY My tEaRS. i listen To Others & olwez gave a chance for someone who deserved itz. I LoVE yoU anD I want yoU But nOt so close. I aM everything anD nothing alL at OnCE..feel free to visit my blog yaa..all about my Tales... Nell Heart you...
View my complete profile

love2


Thursday, January 26, 2012

26 January 2012


takkan hari2 sia maw update sini kan??hahaaaaa...adeiii...ermmmm....today teda juga special sangat..mcm hari2 besa lah....bey pg K.B tadi..sama fmly dia....cian...pnat drive.....one thing yg sia suka sama dia lagi nhe..even dia p mana2...mesty maw kctaw....dia pun ajar sia g2...mula2 mimang rasa mcm..ermmmm....mcm menyusahkan lah..tp sia suka pula...someone care bah..p mana..di mana...sama sapa....semua dia care....nhe lah yg betul2 buat sia syggg betul sama laki sia nhe.....he d best....buduh lah gf dia yg dulu kalo rasa terkonkong pasal e2.....i want him!  sia pun jenis maw kena marah baru pandai dingar kan..nah..ngam btul lah pendekatan yg sia punya bey selalu buat nhe..marah..marah..marah...tp marah yg syg punya...heheeee.... luv u bey!  

Template by:

Free Blog Templates