About Me

My Photo
Nell Huriean
I am me and that's all I can be...I'm not perfect and never claimed to be...but I am happy with who I am and with the decisions I have made in my life... NoBOdy perfectly noe EvERYTHINg AbouT me... I am a daughter, a SisteR, a Grand-Daughter, A niece, a cousin, a FrienD, a StudeNt, a Young girl And a grown woman. I aM confident And SCArED, TERRIFied anD exited. I am LovING AND cARing and thoughtful anD hOPEful. I am Shy anD friendly, anD careful AND carleSS. I am hard working anD determined But a little scared on tHe inside. I PraY to GOD and CrY My tEaRS. i listen To Others & olwez gave a chance for someone who deserved itz. I LoVE yoU anD I want yoU But nOt so close. I aM everything anD nothing alL at OnCE..feel free to visit my blog yaa..all about my Tales... Nell Heart you...
View my complete profile

love2


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Numb!!

ermmmmmm....cuaca mendung saja..teda matahari.....redup sajaaaaa...nhe hati Tuhan saja yg taw.....sakit!i miss him..n kami gaduh nw...hal semalam belum juga selesai2....entah lah...kalo buli sia maw tidur satu hari..tia payah bangun2 lagi so teda yg sakit aty....balik2 sia cek hp sia..last2..sia simpan hp sia sana bawah...puas hati sia....tp bila sia p cek..dengan harapan ada nama dia muncul....lagi sakit aty sia...last mesej dia td pagi...dia bilang bek2 saja k... n den sia balas..ok. g2 jak...egois manusia nhe selalu merugikan manusia e2 sendiri...but wat to do..manusia mimang g2.....n nw..pa yg sia maw buat iz tidur sepuas2 aty sia...even nda maw tidur pun...sia paksa juga diri sia tdur....uwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

Template by:

Free Blog Templates