About Me

My Photo
Nell Huriean
I am me and that's all I can be...I'm not perfect and never claimed to be...but I am happy with who I am and with the decisions I have made in my life... NoBOdy perfectly noe EvERYTHINg AbouT me... I am a daughter, a SisteR, a Grand-Daughter, A niece, a cousin, a FrienD, a StudeNt, a Young girl And a grown woman. I aM confident And SCArED, TERRIFied anD exited. I am LovING AND cARing and thoughtful anD hOPEful. I am Shy anD friendly, anD careful AND carleSS. I am hard working anD determined But a little scared on tHe inside. I PraY to GOD and CrY My tEaRS. i listen To Others & olwez gave a chance for someone who deserved itz. I LoVE yoU anD I want yoU But nOt so close. I aM everything anD nothing alL at OnCE..feel free to visit my blog yaa..all about my Tales... Nell Heart you...
View my complete profile

love2


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5 mitos lelaki terhadap Perempuan



Mitos 1: Kaum Perempuan sering tidak berpuas hati
Hakikat: Perempuan sentiasa mahu memperbaiki keadaan supaya lebih baik

Mitos 2: Kaum perempuan bercita-cita tinggi
Hakikat: Sebenarnya perhubungan kedua belah pihak lebih bercita rasa tinggi

Mitos 3: Kaum perempuan suka mengawal pergerakan kekasihnya
Hakikat: Perempuan lebih bersikap ambil berat dan lebih prihatin

Mitos 4: 
Kaum perempuan lebih mengada-gada
Hakikat: Perempuan suka dimanja dan diberi perhatian

Mitos 5:
Kaum perempuan beremosi tinggi dan sensetif
Hakikat: Perempuan lebih berjiwa halus

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates